Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
This table is used for column layout.
For Someone Who has a Protective Order from Another State
If you have a valid restraining order that is from another state, it is still valid in New Hampshire. That means that the police can arrest an individual for violating the conditions of an order that was made in any other state.

If you have an order, you should register it in the nearest court (Find Your Court) although this is not required for the order to be enforced. You can use a form titled "Foreign Protective Order Affidavit" to register a restraining order from another state in New Hampshire.

Website Disclaimer & Privacy Policy                 Town of New Castle, 49 Main Street, New Castle, NH 03854 (603) 431-6710
Virtual Towns and Schools