Stalking is when ANY person purposefully, knowingly or recklessly:
- threatens your safety
- follows, approaches, or confronts you
- appears near your home, place of employment, school, or other place where you normally can be found
- causes damage to your home or property
- places an object on your property, either directly or through a third person,
- causes injury to your pet, or
- communicates with you in such a way to make you afraid.
The person has to do one or more of these acts at least twice for it to count as stalking. It must also be something that makes you afraid for your personal safety.