The Great Island Common is open to the Public: 9am - 9pm - 365 days per year unless otherwise noted.
New Castle Residents:
- No admission charge if vehicle has current resident sticker.
- Residents may invite up to 25 guests at no charge - Over 25 guests, admission fees apply.- Resident must be
present for all guests.
- Admission charged from May to the end of September.
General Admission Fees:
- 0-5 yrs old free
- 6 to 65 years old $4.00
- 65 and older $2.00
- Handicapped $1.00
- Non-resident Season Pass (Limit 75 passes) Passes go on sale May 1 at town hall.
Regular season pass (6-65) - $80
- Senior Citizen (66+) - $40
- Handicapped - $40
School or Rec Group Rates:
- School or Rec Buses - $50/bus.
- Organized Sports Activity: (volleyball, frisbee, kickball, others): general admission fees apply.
Tent Space and Pavilions/Gazebos:
- Reservations must be made for any tent space or the ocean-front pavilion at least 2 weeksbefore event.
- Tents holding 100 or more must have New Castle Fire Department approval.
- Reservations can be made by phone (603) 431-6710 x 10 at the Town Hall (49 Main St. New Castle, NH 03854).
- Rental forms for tent space and the Pavilion can be downloaded off the website or can be picked up at Town
- Tent rental, erection and removal is the responsibility of the user.
- Other pavilions available on a first come/first served basis.
Fees for Tent Space and Pavilions (3);
- $750/day per tent site. Includes first 100 people. Over 100, general admission fees apply.- 2 tent sites available.
- $150/day for pavilions, three available. $75 for half-day.
- Fees must be received 1 week prior to event.
- If event cancelled, fees returned, minus $25 cancellation fee, provided notification received a minimum of 14
days in advance of event. Otherwise, no refund.
Wedding Area Rental:
- One area is available to rent: Half Day $100, entire day $200
- Applications can be found on the website or at Town Hall
- Chairs may be brought in but must be removed the same day as the event