Park Open to the Public: 9am - 9pm - 365 days per year unless otherwise noted.
New Castle Residents:
- No admission charge if vehicle has current resident sticker.
- Residents may invite up to 25 guests at no charge - Over 25 guests, admission fees apply.
- Resident must be present for all guests.
- Admission charged from May to the end of September.
General Admission Fees:
0-5 yrs old Free
6 to 12 yrs old $2.00
13 to 65 yrs old $4.00
66 and older $2.00
Non-resident Season Pass – Limited passes – Passes go on sale May 1 at town hall.
Regular season pass (6-65) - $100
Senior Citizen (66+) - $40
Special needs - $40
School or Rec Group Rates:
- School or Rec Buses - $50/bus. Small bus - $35
- Organized Sports Activity: (volleyball, frisbee, kickball, others): general admission fees apply.
Tent Space and Pavilions/Gazebos:
- Reservations must be made for any tent space or the ocean-front pavilion at least 2 weeks before event.
- Tents holding 100 or more must have New Castle Fire Department approval.
- Reservations can be made by phone (603) 431-6710 x 10 at the Town Hall (49 Main St., New Castle, NH 03854). Rental forms for tent space and the Pavilions can be downloaded off the website or can be picked up at the Town Hall. (Newcastlenh.org)
- Tent rental, erection, and removal is the responsibility of the user.
- Other pavilions available on a first come/first serve basis.
Fees for Tent Space and Pavilions (3):
- $750/day per tent site. Includes first 100 people. Over 100, general admission fees apply.
- 2 tent sites available.
- $150/day for pavilions, three available. $75 for half-day. See applications for hours.
- Fees must be received 1 week prior to event.
- If event cancelled, fees returned, minus $25 cancellation fee, provided notification received a minimum of 14 days in advance of event. Otherwise, no refund.
Wedding Area Rental:
-One area available to rent: half day $100, entire day $200. Does not include admission fee.
-Applications on web site or at town hall. Does NOT include a pavilion.
-Chairs may be brought in but must be removed the same day as event.